Holiday Snow Globe
Build a miniature holiday scene where Bob the Builder™ is decorating his Christmas tree!
Build Time: 10 minutes
Must be 3+
Supervision of children using materials such as glue, scissors, etc. is strongly recommended.
- Glass jar with lid
- Bob the Builder figure
- Pine tree cutting or miniature fake tree
- Small beads
1. Glue small beads onto the tree or cutting as ornaments.
2. Glue the miniature tree to the inside of the jar lid.
If using a cutting from a pine tree or garland strand, place the end of the cutting through the centre of a bead and glue the bead.
3. Stand a Bob the Builder figure next to and facing the tree, as if he is decorating it.
Glue the figure into place. Allow both to dry.
4. Sprinkle a pinch of glitter into the jar. Fill the jar with water, just below the rim.
5. Screw the lid of the jar shut and glue to seal it.
5. Flip it upside down, so the jar rests on the lid.
Shake as desired to have the glitter fall down like snowflakes.