Bob the Builder™ is decorating his house for autumn. Build a leaf wreath with your little builder!
Build Time: 10 minutes
Supervision of children using materials such as glue, scissors, etc. is strongly recommended.
To prepare, you will need:
- Autumn leaves
- Paper plate
- String or ribbon
- Miniature autumn decorations (ie. berries, acorns, pumpkins etc.)
1. Cut out the circle centre of the paper plate using scissors.
2. Glue each leaf gently around the rim of the plate until there's a complete circle. Allow the glue to dry.
3. Once dry, use glue to attach the miniature autumn decorations on top of the leaves creating an abundant autumn wreath!
4. Loop the string through the centre of the plate and tie a knot at the top creating a long closed off loop.
5. Hang your little builder's leaf wreath by the loop to decorate your home for the season!