Bob's Mobile Office
Bob the Builder™ takes his office to every job site. Build your little builder's own mobile office to bring to each job site!
Build Time: 5 hours (with drying time)
Must be 3+
This activity is designed for parents and children to do together. Supervision of children using materials such as glue, scissors, etc. is strongly recommended.
- 60 craft sticks (frozen treat sticks)
- Paint (blue, orange, yellow, and black)
- Paint brushes
1. Tape 8 craft sticks side by side to form a flat rectangle. Repeat for 6 rectangles.
2. Attach 2 rectangles together end to end. Repeat.
3. You and your little builder's now have 2 long rectangles (the sides) and 2 short rectangles (the front and back). Glue all the rectangles together at right angles to create a three-dimensional rectangle. Glue craft sticks along the top to form the roof. Once the glue is dry, paint everything blue.
4. Paint a 1/2" black border around each side. Paint a 1/2" x 2" black rectangle in the center of the two short sides. Paint a 1" x 4" black rectangle in the center of the two long sides. Paint an orange border around each rectangle. On one of the long sides, paint a 1" x 1" black square with an orange border next to the vertical black border.
5. Paint a 1/2" wide stripe from top to bottom of each long side, through each rectangle on those sides.
At the bottom of the stripe, paint a small yellow rectangle with black diagonal stripes going through it. Add an orange stripe under this rectangle. Draw a white "B" under the long rectangular window on the side with two windows.