Bob the Builder™ and his team fix and build all across Spring City. Recreate Bob's world for the Bob the Builder die-cast vehicles to build and drive in.
Build Time: 25+ minutes (with play)
Must be 3+
Supervision of children using materials such as glue, scissors, etc. is strongly recommended.
- Toilet paper tubes
- Poster board
- Cereal boxes and milk cartons
- Pipe cleaners
- Paper lunch bag
- Die-cast vehicles
1. Draw a road wide enough for the die-cast vehicles on one side of the poster board. Use the vehicle to measure the appropriate width.
2. Cover cereal boxes and milk cartons with white paper, making it easier to decorate.
3. Using markers, decorate the cereal boxes, milk cartons and toilet paper tubes to look like skyscrapers, houses and tree trunks.
4. Decorate the front of a paper lunch bag and roll down the top to create a house.
5. Finish the trees by wrapping green pipe cleaners around the top of the toilet paper tubes. Create three interlocking loops above the opening to give the appearance of a fluffy tree.
6. Place the buildings and trees along the sides of the roads to build your little builder's own Spring City.
Spend hours driving around Spring City!